My number one priority has always been the safety of my clients but in these unprecedented times some extra precautions have been put in place and adhere to government guidelines.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE POLICY
Indoor studio sessions
Will only be available when guidelines allow closer contact with clients as in with similar professions such as hair salons etc. Strict hygiene is in place which includes:
- Only clients being photographed and parents allowed NO grandparents etc to ‘watch’.
- Shoes must be removed at the door.
- Hand sanitiser for all when entering, and hand washing/sanitising by me a several intervals.
- Masks to be worn at all times in studio.
- Only one client per day to allow for deep clean and sanitising of studio/props/fabrics/camera between clients.
- Props which cannot be wiped or washed are sprayed with an anti bacterial spray.
- I have removed all none essential furniture from the studio to make more space for distancing.
- Newborns will be handled as little as possible, and will be wrapped or clothed at all times.
- All payments must be made by bank transfer or Paypal. No cash will be accepted.
- I WOULD NEVER WORK IF I OR A MEMBER OF MY HOUSEHOLD WERE ILL OR WERE DISPLAYING ANY SYMPTOMS AT ALL AND I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO INFORM ME OF THE SAME.
- If illness occurs or guidelines change and we are required to close again sessions can be postponed to a later date or if that is not appropriate for either you/I a refund for the deposit amount will be given.
- Upon reading and acknowledging the precautions made and still choosing to attend your session with these strict hygiene measures in place it is done so at your own risk and therefore releasing SSP from any liability relating to Covid 19.
- Will be shot at 2m or more in all cases away from the clients.
- There will be NO physical contact to help with posing just verbal advice and pose cards if required but in most cases outdoor shoots are natural lifestyle images and verbal advice will be given to guide only.
- I will always have a mask available and will be worn at clients request but as SPP will strictly keep a distance outdoors and have no contact with the client and is not essential.
Any other questions or concerns please contact me via the contact page above and we can discuss options! Thank you, Trudy x